People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's About that Time AGAIN!!!

I'm venturing off into new cell phone endeavors. I have three open options to me right now. 1. Samsung Memoir 2. HTC Touch Pro 2 and 3. Motorola CLIQ. Each has their own pro's and con's. But needless to say I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.


The Samsung Memoir is sort of like the newer Samsung Behold (the phone I currently have). I like my phone..SOMETIMES. But I'm not too crazy about the whole Samsung company. The positive aspects to this phone is that the camera is a 8 megapixels. Hence the lens in the back of the camera. I LOVE that idea, especially because I don't have a camera and samsung's cameras are pretty fucking amazing. From what I'm reading the 3G real time browser is pretty disappointing. I tend to use that often. Overall, it lives up to its camera phone hype. But wtf, who uses camera phones anymore???? With the upgrade the price is $199. Not bad at all.



I must admit. I'm DEF leaning more towards this bad biscuit. The camera quality isn't as good, and it's more of a business savvy phone. The full keyboard is making me feel some type of way. It has a stylus AND windows mobile. This is great. I love love love. This phone is a little more expensive. It's also a touch screen phone. Not that I would need this, but the phone offers a 5 line conference call system!!! Pretty Cool if you ask me. The thickness of the phone won't slip into my tight jeans when needed. The idea of this phone is pure sexiness!! But it's one of those things that you have to see in person in order to love it!!!


I'm still rather confused as to what the functions are on the Motorola CLIQ. The big thing here is that the phone is directly connected to all the social networking sites. This is def the phone for twitterheads and facebook fiends. It's called MOTORBLUR. It has the same fancy (but smaller) design as the HTC Pro. The camera lacks a flash which makes a BIG difference when you need to catch those moments.

Decisions Decisions. Sighhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment