People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not For Nothing: Where Did These People Get Their Home Training From???

So today the Presidents of the company where walking around handing out Halloween candy. They dressed up and walked around the entire building. Great-- it shows that they are down to earth and aren't always about BUSINESS. So here's where the no home training part comes in. The events guy came yesterday evening and dropped these bags off behind my desk. Said absolutely nothing to me until 5:26 pm (I leave at 5:30pm). So someone comes to me this morning and says that they are to help pass out this candy and blah blah blah...They take one for and put it aside for themselves. Fair enough. So after they distribute to the office the girl comes back and takes her candy and leaves. Now...Honestly, I didn't want any candy. But the fact that they gave me this special task to put the candy away and to hold it behind my desk...and the fact that their duties were to give it to EVERYONE in the office-- they even gave vendors who don't work here a bag!!!! Hmm, all I have to say is these bitches are grimey as fuck. But whatev, when I get blessed they won't see shit from me. And trust, I get blessed WAY more then they do. Hmph.

sidenote: one of the vendors just gave their bag to me...what a gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment