People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sighh. SMH.



I understand the role this girl is playing in the movie. But money makes people look better and she was in a movie with an all-star cast so she got some bread off of this. Needless to say, this girl needs a new stylist. You can be big and beautiful...but when they are putting this girl in house curtains and sending her on red carpet appearances...I really and truthfully feel bad for her.

Sidenote: Taraji looks like casper. ::insert sad face here::

No comments:

Post a Comment