People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Untitled.

I don't want to call this feeling one of impurity. But I woke up this morning feeling cleansed. It feels as if I was dunked in some holy water and forgiven of all my sins. Last night was rough for me needless to say. But it left my eyes open to a lot of things. I was so grateful to have my BF talk to me last night. He always seems to clear my head and make me laugh or smile. Just when I thought that life lessons were something I finished learning here comes a super duper combo and slaps me RIGHT in the face. Needless to say, I have DEF learned my lesson from this one. Now I know why they say "Keep your enemy closer." Because your friends will be quick to stab you in the back. Your friends will be quick to dig up every negative aspect that has happened in the past to take the focus off of their current wrong doings. Waking up this morning felt like I finally had that tumor peeled off my back. That discomfort and stress that was always holding me back and causing me conflict. It feels so so good to feel this way. I believe it's smooth sailing from here. Negativity ALWAYS holds an individual back...Thank GOD that is NO more!!!!! ::takes deep breath:: now it's time to live my life the RIGHT way. I am SOOOOO ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment