People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Change Clothes....and Go!

So I've had this sudden urge and craving to dress a man. Not in the sexual context but simply put together an outfit that is simple but yet super duper cute. I set out to put together some outfits. Keep it Simple Stupid! Less is more. I don't want to go over the top. I love a guy that has enough confidence to wear and outfit that his girlfriend picked out! Granted pretty much all of these outfits are something I wouldn't dare put my man in. But hey, I can have high hopes and dreams right?

Summer

With the temperature's breaking record highs I decided to go with something cool and comfortable. The khaki's, as well as the Nike's give for a laid back type of look! This isn't something you would wear the club, but you can definitely rock this 'fit on a summer shopping day.

Weekend

Most people say we shouldn't wear white after Labor Day! Pish Posh, this is the perfect outfit for Spring. The warm cool colors, the v-neck which definitely gives a sort of masculine appeal to the somewhat feminine Letterman jacket. I really enjoy the accessories in this outfit. The G-Shock and the Rosary are light. Over bearing jewelry and loud ass diamond chains were hot like in 1992. The grey fitted may not be an exact match, but you can pretty much see what I was getting at.

The Working Gentleman

Bear with me on this idea. There is nothing I LOVE more than a man dressed up and going to work. With corporate America being somewhat laid back we can get away with today's clothing! I must warn you that this collaboration of clothing is all from Saks Fifth Ave and they are all either Gucci or Prada. Not to sound like a "Label Whore" or anything! My favorite aspect about this outfit is the fact that you go to work with the cardigan somewhat buttoned, maybe leave one of two out and when you want to head on over to happy hour you can unbutton the entire cardigan for a more laid back look. Now if my man strolled up to pick me up from work in this ensemble, sweet jesus!!!! He would get the business AS SOON as I got in that car!

The Pretty Boy

Absolutely LOVE this look. It's such an effortlessly casual look! It's simple yet daring. This outfit is something that relies mostly on accessories. I feel as though a simple bracelet, a bag and a slammin' ass watch can put this outfit over the top!

The American Gangsta

If you know me you know that I love a thug!!! And generally thugs try to go overboard with their sense of style. They feel like they need to be flashy as can be so they can generate some sort of statement. This look is settle, and comfortable. The Gucci let's them know that you're working with some change. I prefer a gangsta boy to look presentable. Skinny jeans is a no no, baggy jeans is a hell no, nice fitted jeans where we don't see your ass, now that's where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment