People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SMH!


As most of you have read, Fantasia was admitted into the hospital for overdose of sleeping pills and attempted suicide. Now, Fantasia has had a rough life, and I applaud her for overcoming that and moving on and embracing her new found fame. I fucks with Fantasia, she is an amazing artist. But all I have to say is I feel like after this stint, she will DEFINITELY be making a comeback. I have faith in the girl. She just got caught up with the wrong group of people. Smh. Fame ain't for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment