People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 9, 2010

What Dreams May Come...

I got some really disturbing news yesterday. And that could maybe explain the reason I was M.I.A! But what was even more strange is the dream I had. I'm not one to believe that dreams predict the future or anything like that. Hell, after seeing Inception, dreams are just distant memories to me. But last night I had the strangest dream. I remembered just about EVERY aspect of it which NEVER occurs. Usually when I dream that I am doing something with someone, I never have a distinguished face. It's someone that I know, but it's never all of them. Or later on in the dream it changes to someone else. But this dream I had was bananas. I would like to blame it on the Bacardi Mojito I had before I went to bed last night, but that's doubtful. Here's how it went:

I vaguely remember the beginning of the dream. But what I do remember is that I was in a classroom. My boyfriend and this dude who was a blood was shooting at each other. The Blood guy shot me in my arm. But I didn't bleed, I just sat ran. It was my old high school, so from what I remember, I ran down the stairs that led to the parking lot. My high school was only two floors, but I felt like I was running. And my boyfriend was somehow following behind me. When I finally reached the outside my boyfriend was PISSED! "He was screaming at me saying that this dumb ass nigga dropped his gun and now he's mad at you, now he wants to kill you". The entire dream was spent running and hiding. At one point we were hiding in this make-shift hut with water mist with a bunch of other people. I was laying down trying to stay low when these two white boys yanked my key that's around my neck and pulled out a "Wanted" poster with the picture of my key necklace matching. At that point my boyfriend began shooting. And we started to run again.

What was strange about this dream is that my boyfriend will NEVER in a MILLION years run from something like this. And what made things TEN times worse is that this morning I was so bothered by the dream and so bothered by the fact that it stuck with me, I went ahead and referred to a dream dictionary. Sorry, but Inception wouldn't have helped with this one. I looked up the two things that were constant in my dream. Running and guns. The running symbolized that I am feeling trapped or pressured in a real life relationship. It can also mean that I feel stressed by school or work. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! From reading that I KNEW that dreams really do symbolize something. From there I went ahead and inquired on what the guns symbolized. The guns may mean that I feel pressured by a male person in my life. It can also represent anxiety and the need for protection. There were two things that popped up in both interpretations. PRESSURED!!!!!!!! Ok, maybe I should go ahead and explain to you what's currently going on in my piss poor life. My boyfriend is leaving for a new school. A new school that is VERY far away from me. And after the thousands of tears I cried, I then have this dream. What the hell could this pressure mean?? Obviously he is the male figure, but what is he pressuring me to do. It was kind of funny because this morning on the train I kept telling myself that I had such an anxious feeling. Like I can feel anxiety stating to set in.

I HATE everything today. And if I continue to have these dreams then it's going to drive me absolutely CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment