People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More About Nothing


Wale's highly (and I do mean HIGHLY) anticipated mixtape dropped yesterday. As soon as I got home I downloaded it and immediately began listening to it (#teamWALE). My overall thoughts? Typical Wale! It's what was expected of him. I listened to the entire mixtape on the way to work today and I must say that I have a few favorites. The War, The Manipulation Pt.2, Ambitious Girl (of course), and my favorite of them ALLLLLLLL, The Cloud!!! I applaud Wale for staying consistent with his style and being true to his fans. Many artists let that shit get to their head and they become divas. Wale is STILL the same dude he was when he dropped his first mixtape. Thanks baby boo!! BTW, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment