People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PETA...



I'm a meat eater. I love steak, chicken, pork..I love it all. Never tasted tofu in my life and I REFUSE to ever do so. I understand that PETA is trying to..ok, I actually don't understand what PETA is trying to do. How long has this organization been around??? And how many people STILL eat meat and buy chinchilla coats? PETA's cause is like asking half of NYC to stop breathing. Please, let's get over it. They SERIOUSLY go through drastic measures to prove their point. Almost to the point where it's extremely offensive. Hmmm, maybe I should start an activist group that touches upon the fact of PETA's members and their severe malnourishment. #justsayin.

NOT to mention it was probably 90 degrees in Times Sq. that day. PETA should worry more about the safety of their followers and supporters rather then trying to stop the world from eating meat. Don't piss me off today!!!! I'm TIRED!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment