People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 9, 2010

Things You Shouldn't Share on Facebook

There comes a time when your social networking sites, well..shouldn't be very social. We like to hear about daily activities that go on in your life so we could chime and and comment. But it crosses the line when you begin to share information that makes you look crazy, scary or straight up pitiful. I've decided to generate a list of things that should NOT be shared within the social networking community.

1. Do not ask for rides via facebook. That is pitiful. That is a cry for a help! You have a call log full of people that may or may not have access to a car. And please don't go into detail as to why you need a ride. For example, I noticed some fuckery this morning when one of my facebook friends posted this status:
I HAVE AN INTERVIEW @3, I WAS WONDERIN IF SOME ONE COULD GIVE ME A RIDE, CUZ THE WEATHER NOT LOOKIN TO NICE..I WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATE IT... #fail!!!!

2. Ladies, your period is YOUR period. PUHLEASEEEE don't publicly announce that you are on the drip drip. That is something that is disgusting and should be kept private. Cramps, hunger indulgences, those all point to ONE thing. We all know how man tend to stray away from us during that time of the month. So hell, why bring that negative attention towards you.

3.Your work schedule is something that is ok to share to a certain extent. Granted Facebook is a place for friends, you know DAMN well you don't know EVERYONE like that. I've ran across status's that say "On my way to work from 10-6 pm. I take a break from 2-3 pm and I'll be in the back office all day". Now please tell me. Is ANY of that necessary? You basically just gave a PERFECT opportunity for someone to effortlessly kill your ass.

4. Nothing irks my nerves more then those status's that talk to God. If God happens to have a Facebook can someone please send me a link to his page.

No comments:

Post a Comment