People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men....#ughhh

I hate how men treat a girl like they are a piece of meat. It just can't be "Hey Lauren" or "There's Lauren, Was Good Girl". There always has to be some out of the line comment that they THINK is gonna gas my head up and in all actuality it just pisses me the fuck off. I can understand if I were one of those girls who purposely attracted that attention. One of those girls who set out and crave for a man's kind words. As always, I can do bad all by myself. The only person I need to tell me that I'm beautiful is MY man. I feel kind of disrespected when these guys have these so-called "crushes" on me. They KNOW I have a man and yes, I should be flattered but honey, say what you got to say and keep it moving! These are people who I see on a regular. People who come into my job damn near every day. It irks me. I feel like it's disrespectful. For example, there is this guy who comes in and fixes the lights in our office. Every time he comes he has a slick comment to say. The other day he said " I need some of you in my life", today, in front of TONS of people, including our facility manager he says "There goes my wifey!" Ummmm, hellooo!!!!! And then if I don't say hi back all of a sudden I'm the bitch, I'm the rude receptionist. Dude, you know my status, so it's like a slap in the face to my man that you want to keep getting at me. UGHHHH, I wish men would just go ahead and get the fucking hint!!!!!!! Sweet jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment