People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pemba: making a football from a condom



Ok, I understand the love and dedication for the sport. But I can think of WAY more things those condoms can be used for. ESPECIALLY in Africa. I don't know whether to embrace the fact that this little boy created a soccer ball from a condom or be extremely scared over the fact that maybe some Africans feel as though condoms should be used for toys rather than protecting themselves from aids. Interesting video none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment