People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inception


Last night I went to go see what all the hype over Inception was. I was warned before hand that I wasn't going to get it but I decided to take my chances anyways. I would like to blame it on the lack of sleep but honey child when that movie was over my boyfriend looked at me and said "I have never seen you look so confused in your life". I really felt stupid! I thought I was the one with the brains in the relationship and I had NO clue as to what I just watched. Even if I watched it another time, I still would have ALL the confused and NONE left over. Don't get me wrong. I knew this was a movie that I had to pay attention to. And I did pay attention. I mean I was with my boyfriend so of course my attention might have shifted for a few seconds but I was focus!!! I had it ALL down packed until the last 15 minutes of the movie. Everything I thought I knew, everything I figured out, it all went down the drain!!!! I felt like a dumbass. My boyfriend couldn't stop laughing at my confusion. As soon as the movie finished he looked at me and said "You don't get it do you?". My face must of been giving an obvious sign of confusion. I hate movies that make you have to guess. If I wanted to play a little guessing game and figure shit out I would've opened up a logic book. Lay it out on the table for me!!! Overall, after the movie was explained to me..I liked it! I mean it wouldn't be something I would put in my collection but it worked! It kept my attention! And it also showed me that I REALLY need to get my ass back into school. That was embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment