People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, August 16, 2010

YES YES YESSSS!!!

Ok, I'm pumped!! I am super fucking excited. I've been on this whole "changing jobs" thing for a while but this is serious. This is the big shabang!!!! I applied for 3 jobs today. All of which I am DYING to get an interview. If I get an interview I can win ANYONE over!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! The first 2 jobs are at CBS. Ya hear me??? CBS!!! Even though this job is something as trivial as an Administrative assistant the room for growth is disgusting!! This is where I want to be. This is where I feel like my life should be!! CBS!!! Hellooooo!!!!!! All I want from them is the opportunity to give me an interview. From there, I can do the magic. The third application I submitted was to the Modell's corporate headquarters. Yeah, Modell's Sporting Goods. I feel like that would be a fun place to work at. Not to mention the massive discount I'll probably receive (baby, we got ALL your football stuff covered..lol). This is SO freaking scary!! I don't want to wait! I want an answer like RIGHT now!!!!!!!! I just want someone to call me and say "We would like to meet with you tomorrow". Ughhhhhh. Someone hurry up and get back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment