People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Music Awards 2009.

So I usually always elaborate on my disgust towards BET in general..Frankly, today isn't going to be any different. First off I would like to say that Jamie Foxx was not a good look for the host. He was trying to sell himself HARDCORE!! It was getting annoying-- especially when he cutt Beyonce off to make his dramatic intro to D.O.A (The Best Performance of the NIGHT!!) My poor girl Keri Hilson killed it-- not in a good way. That little acapella thing she was trying to do at the end?? Oh mmmm geeee she made a fool out of herself. I was even more disappointed in Ciara and Beyonce...They are performers!!! They can not sit down on a chair and expect the crowd to go wild. I was highly disappointed. And Bey did Ave Marie?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??? That was a yawner to the umph degree. The MJ tribute was weak. I mean the whole Janet tear jerker moment was great, but I expected something bigger. Something like BAM!!! But I'm understanding to the fact that they didn't have much time to put this together. Overall, the awards show was a snoozer! What happened to the nomination videos?? I was SO confused. People just came out said names and left. You can def tell that MTV puts WAYYYY more money into their award shows. The O'Jays was a good little feel to the show. Although Don Cornelious wouldn't shut the FUCK up! As far as the looks went....Rocsi needed to be slapped ten times!!! Ne-Yo's rented hoe needed to be returned back to the call girl company. They were so fake!! It was pure hilarity. Kissing when he won the award and stuff. PSH! And she was SO thirsty for camera time. I can't wait till MTO elaborates on that today! Soulja Boy's performance was weak. Drake was hurt so he had an excuse. But TREY SONGZ!! My baby daddy Trey...HE IS FIIOOOONNEEEE!!!! And Ryan Leslie was looking right as well! Beyonce looked a mess, Jay FINALLY cut his hair and Alicia was runner up for the 2nd most beautiful chick in that audience. It really made my night to see these two caked up in the audience!!!!!! AHHHHHH looovveeee it!!!!

She took it home!! She was THE most beautiful woman at that awards show. And how much did I L.O.V.E Tariji Henson's dress...OMG!! She was looking beautiful as well. But like I said, the show was whacker then crack. The most classic moment of the night....When Eddie Levert said shit!!! HAHAHHAHAA!! Boyyyy, BET needs some innovative thinkers on their staff. Geesh

No comments:

Post a Comment