People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hmm. So Hiya!

So recently I have been staying away from my personal life and going ahead and gallavanting in the artistic expression genre of my life. So needless to say, I need to make a pit stop to let ya'll know how lovely things are going for me.

I love my job. I really do!! It's great. Perks, friendly people AND I get to blog. But with that being said..I finally got back that missing piece of the puzzle. Ya know, that end piece that fell in the corner of the couch! Well by golly gee I found it!! Well I knew where it was all along, I was just wayyy too lazy to go and get it. But anyways, it's here and that adds to my happiness. And what's sooooo strange is the fact that there are plenty of unsolved issues in my life but the good is just clouding those stressful thoughts.

This was just a quicky. I hope my happiness somehow grows contagious and carries on to all of you.

Love Always,

La.

(you didn't think I was leaving without my double kisses did you??? doubles kisses to my b.i.t.ch's)

No comments:

Post a Comment