People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Romance.

so me and a friend were having a conversation about "romance" (ya know, the thing that most guys these days don't have). and i was trying to remember the most romantic thing that someone has ever done for me...so here it is

well it all started when i came out the shower, with my hair looking a hot mess, glasses, dingy white v-neck and some boy shorts. and in his sleepy daze he said "come here beautiful"...AND then, after that we had lunch in the park and my feet were hurting so i took my shoes off and like kinda dangled them and he tells me "put your legs on top of mine so your socks don't get dirty"....And then our first kinda sorta date thing was a walk around SoHo hitting up all the sneaker and clothes spots. UGHHH!!! see how the little things make such a BIG difference...sighh. btw. he turned out to be an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment