People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's FREEEDDAAAYYYYY!!! (Friday)

And I am in the mood for shopping!So I was doing my daily blogging when I came across the loves of my life. I need, need, NEED these bad boys in my life. They are yummy to the UMPH degree.


The perfect summer kicks. I mean the colors are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

What about these??

I'm on the fence with them..but i def feel like I could work with them.


Now these bad boys NEED to be in my closet!!!!

I LOVE sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment