People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, June 26, 2009

It Wouldn't Be Right If I Didn't Do It!


When I walked out of my building last night, there was only one trending topic coming out of EVERYBODY'S mouth. This was one thing that had nothing to do with race, color, sexual orientation etc. It brought the entire world together. And I do mean together. "We are the World".

There comes a time
When we head a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all


Who would have thought MJ's death was going to be what really brought people together. Last night, hundreds of people gathered peacefully at the Apollo theatre in Harlem. The keyword here is "peacefully". It's sad to see such an icon go, but it is also amazing to see the impact which he left amongst us. MJ's music isn't going ANYWHERE!!!! It's been many, many years later and they STILL play his songs in the clubs. In the clubs!!!!! Shiittt, Soulja Boy has a hard time getting his songs played at the clubs. It really is sad. I mourn for his family! Especially his family. But I look at it this way, Michael has had a tough life. REALLY tough. From child hood up until now. I praise him for staying strong in such difficult struggles. He will be missed, but his music will live on.....

So while everyone is jamming out to thriller and black and white....I'm going IN!!! Because my favorite MJ song of all time is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment