People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Everything Comes to Light....Especially What's Done in the Dark

So Lauren did it again. I don't know how long it's gonna last. But I set my priorities straight and did what I had to do. There's a lot of ways you can explain a feeling. Or different circumstances, but I must say that Lauren is done done done looking for love. The people who treat me like a queen doesn't even get those feelings back. I leave you with this today:

" Love will surround you in ways you don't know "

I'M LIVING BY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment