People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True...



I set a goal. I live it! I honestly don't think there has been a time that I can say I wanted to do something and just never got to it. A few months ago I decided I was getting a job and moving to Brooklyn. Well, I start on Monday and hopefully by March or April I'm living it up!! Maybe even sooner. I remember when I was living in Miami, no one..and I mean NO ONE believed I was going to New York City. NO ONE believed I was going to work for VIBE, so lemme go ahead and do the honors and bend the fuck over so you all can kiss my high yella ass!!! The more you put me down and tell me I can't do it...the harder I go. So when I'm lingering at the top, I'll make sure to tell my personal assistant to let you know you are still the pitiful piece of shit you were ten years ago. K? Great! Thankksss.


Double Kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment