People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Captain Morgan = DEATH

Okk so when I drink Captain Morgan some bad things happen. And when I wake up in the morning I usually laugh about it OR uhmm I kinda just don't remember what the fuck happened. I vaguely remember when I got home. I was texting someone of absolutely no importance bacause he's an asshole and then I was spoke with loso. Throughout that time I had absolutely no clue what the fuck I said. And today I sign on to twitter and see this status:



WHOOOAAA!!!!! UHM??? La??? Alcohol really gets me into trouble!! I start talking a whole buncha mess..OH and let's not mention the text messages in my outbox..I was buggin!! And each alcohol gives me a different side effect. Bacardi won't do a damn thing to me..But Captain Morgan will make me talk sooo much shit and I become extremly violent. As far as Grey Goose, thats another story. OMG, am I an alcoholic??? YIKES!!! BTW, I'm not drinking for a min.

No comments:

Post a Comment