People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jeremy. Scott. = THE BUSINESS

In case you have been living under dinosaur fossils for the past 20 yrs and have NO clue about NOTHING. Then let La introduce you to one of the most FABB designers to grace our lucky presence. I honestly can say that he DEF gives Melody Ehsani a run for her money. She made be the accessory goddess, but homeboy is putting in work with his shoe and sunglasses collectoion. His name may sound a tad bit familiar simply because he went ahead and actually made adidas cool to wear again.

The Jeremy Scott Adidas:

This hard to find shoe made sneaker heads pull their hair out in anticipation for these kicks to drop. But too bad everyone couldn't get their greasy nubs on these bad boy.

Eventually his hype died down. Or so we thought. Until the fashionista recessionista Rihanna was spotted with THE hottest jacket I have ever seen in my 20 years of living! She rocked it well of course!

FIYAH!!!!!!!! Point, blank..PERIOD!!!!!!

After that hottness I just knew he wouldn't be able to keep up. He put out all his good stuff in the beginning to get his name out there. And then BAM!!!!!! BAM BAM BAM!!! My dearest Jeremy released his sunglasses line. Gucci? D&G?? They can all turn around and get it in the butt!!! His glasses are SMOKING hot!!!




Sighhhh. And don't think you can walk into a store and find his products. Trust and believe. These bad boys are just as hard to find then a needle in a hay stack. But I'm done making Jeremy seem like a genuis (he is). Look at some other fabulosity he has created.






No comments:

Post a Comment