People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Whew..It's Been a New York Minute.

So obviously it is relatively impossible to blog when I get home simply because uhmm I go to sleep at like 8pm. I be tired ya'll!!! So I sit here all day doing very little, so hellloooo why not blog at work??? Duhhh LA!!! I am just a stupid stupid person. SOOOO yeaa ,I'm gonna be doing a lot of blogging. So every one please cross your fingers because we have something here called "summer fridays" where people choose whether or not they come in. And we have the smart ones who stay home and then there are the goodie goodie's who come in and actually do their work. You have a free day to do dabble and do absolutely nothing, stay the fuck home. But anyway, if they go home early or don't come at all...that means little ol' me gets to go home with them. AND I get paid for it. HELLOOOOO how great is that? I can really see myself enjoying this job. Free perks, ample blogging, and going home early with pay!! This is great. So whatev, I'm bouncing before someone asks me what the hell I'm doing. Ya know how nosy people are. TOOTZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment