People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[!!!]

I never wanna learn what it takes to be, the kind of person that you can't see..if god took your eyes...you could read the goosebumps off me..i feel the chills when we chill cuz its ill when we build like trying to explain you were made for me, we just fit and it amazes me..why food don't taste the same...how anyone can chase the fame, without you i...

Used to dream bout being a millionaire, without a care
But if I'm seeing my dreams and you aren't there
Cause it's over, that just won't be fair, darling
Rather be a poor woman living on the street, no food to eat
Cause I don't want nobody if I have it cry
Cause it's over when you say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment