People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Cleveland Show = WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!


I watched the start of the series yesterday and needless to say I didn't laugh not once. Now when I watch Family Guy I chuckle here and there... but the Cleveland Show?? That shit is garbage!!! They tried too hard to duplicate Family Guy. The result of this was an ultimate FAIL! The bear living next door thing??? NOT funny. The only thing I give em' props on is the little boy (a.k.a. bootleg stewie)...he was cute. But I think it's safe to say that this show will NOT last long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment