People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day of the Dead Air Max!!! OH MY GOD!!

So the other day I was browsing, and I came to the conclusion that the Day of the Dead dunks were one of the hottest kicks to ever come out. I am NOT the one to stand on lines, and those kicks are pretty much G.O.N.E. (except if you wanna spend $500 at flight club). I'm over here going through my usual blogs when I come across THIS!!! omg, I actually think that the air maxes are cuter then the dunks. Thoughts? Opinions? Either way, I don't really care what you think.


Sidenote: in the dark, there are cool little images that are revealed. OMG i want these bad biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment