People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hmmm. Interesting.

So as I'm going blog-hopping and reading up on the latest entertainment news I run across a very interesting topic. Lil Scrappy and homegirl from ummm, what's the name of that group??? Oh Yea, Crime Mob (HA!). Well their relationship has been going strong for a minute. (Speaking of relationships: what the fuck happened to Remy Ma and Papoose??). Anyways, here is what Diamond said:

Personally I don’t give a F*** a n*gga could talk to 20 b*tches but as long as I get my 90% and whoever he talking to get 10% that’s fine. A n*gga gonna be a n*gga and once a chick realize men gonna do what they wanna do its about how they go about doing it as long as they respect me and whoever… like if you are talking to somebody or whatever as long as they know when I step in the building then she need to put her head down, she need to know her place. That’s when people get it twisted.”

…I’m not saying that we are messing around on each other, but that’s the type of understanding we got. If I was messing with somebody please believe I’m going to tell that n*gga to be quiet if he call. You need to shut up my n*gga. We keep it real, all the way real we don’t sugar coat none no way whatsoever, but we so happy with each other that its no need to go mess with nobody else, but if we do it’s just a little fling cause its hard and this industry makes you grow up so fast.


Lol. I'm not gonna lie. I feel her in a way. But my ass tends to get jealous. Not because of the bitch, because trust and believe I know I'm the MAIN bitch..but you don't want no female getting any of your dudes time. I would much rather him be talking to me then to his side piece. Me and my boyfriend never have trust issues (ok, never say never), but we do better then most relationships. We don't go through each others phone nor do we need to know each others passwords and stuff. Diamond is right in the aspect that dudes are dudes. They are controlled by their dicks. So if a female looks good, they aren't even thinking about their girlfriend if she isn't around. Whereas girls are def more emotionally attached, so they think about the obvious-- what would I feel like if my boyfriend did this to me?? I'm not gonna lie, before me and my dude were really serious, I would kindly take numbers from guys. It would never go past that, I would never even call them actually. But now since the relationship has grew and we're committed, I let them know what the deal is. Now that whole fucking other bitches thing?? HELL NO, sorry that is NOT gonna work. I can't and I won't. You can look ALL you want, but touch and I will bite your fucking dick off. Don't play with me. But anywho, I just thought that this little snippet from Diamond was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment