People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Trying.


Since my BF is a football player and is basically obsessed with the sport itself, I promised him that instead of bitching about changing the channel, I would watch and learn. So on Monday night, I watched...and learned! Needless to say, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took some time to understand what was going on, but I actually grasped the concept pretty well. Now he gets into it more then me and he starts screaming and yelling all these things that I have NO idea what he's talking about. My favorite part about watching football-- looking at the dudes!!! There is this one guy who plays for some team and OMG, his hair is to DIE for!!!!!!

Then he tried to get me to watch baseball. Ummm, no and negative. NOT my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment