People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

::random memory::

as i gently placed a reese's peanut butter cup on the edge of my tongue and swallowed it....btw, ok so do we remember how back in the day when you were in school (whether it be high school, middle etc..) and you pulled out a bag or chips or some skittles or something and you have that ONE greedy friend of yours that says "Lemme get some"....yea well i always use to tell them "this is my lunch, i haven't eaten anything all day"....just a random thought...kinda like how i use to fart and blame it on people...ahhh the good ol' days.

tootz

No comments:

Post a Comment