People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a REAL man.

My dating life has typically been short lived. I THOUGHT I was in love with him and him and him, but when it boils down to it all...I've only experienced one true love. When I wake up, I think about him...When I go to sleep at night, I think about him. Not for nothing ....I have found "the one". Without going in deep detail about my relationship...Our ups and downs could be measured more along the lines of UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP and DOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNNNNSSSS. This post will be short, even though I feel myself going on and on for hours about this. Most women often find themselves searching for the true qualities of a "real" man. We give up because we realize there are so many different aspects that make up a real man in others eyes. Well I can speak from my experience: I have found MY real man. The one who protects me: physically and emotionally. The one who can make me smile no matter how hard my day has been. The one who could make me laugh even when my life feels like its about the end. The one who pushes me to do what I always dreamed of. NEVER...and I mean NEVER have I had a man who supports me in every way, shape and form. I wake up...and just think to myself...I can really see myself being with him for the rest of my life. My frustrations with him usually come from the frustrations I have with myself. I don't know where this man came from, but thank god for bringing him in my life. He is the one who can turn my frown upside down. Let's not even talk about when I'm with him. Oh my god!!! I lose track of time...The only thing in my surroundings, the only thing that matters at that time is him. Jesus Christ I am in LOVE with a REAL man.

No comments:

Post a Comment