People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SMH. Racism is STILL Alive and Kicking


I'm not sure whether or not the artist had any racial intent behind the drawing because she is a top editor at The New York Post who often edited big sectionals on Harlem Week and Black History Month. I guess she felt that working for The Post-- which is a pretty liberal newspaper she could get away with a harmless joke. Well boo for her because homegirl is currently unemployed!! They fired her ass INSTANTLY!! It's unfortunate, because with the print industry crumbling to pieces every fucking day the chances of getting another prestigious position like the one she held prior to the incident is slime to ummm none!!!

Ok, enough with my smarty pants shit. Back to the ignorant mess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment