People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Breezy Can't Win Can He!?

So after Chris Brown's "stunt" at the BET Awards the WORLD decided to go IN on Breezy's cry baby antics. Well US Weekly is reporting something TOTALLY different!! And I don't know how I feel about it!?!?

Before he took the stage to belt out “Man in the Mirror,” a backstage source tells Us one of Brown’s bodyguards gave the singer, 21, tear-inducing eye drops.

Brown’s rep denies it, telling Us that Brown simply “was moved by the opportunity to pay tribute to his idol.” But the witness says Brown definitely used drops.

Says the source, “He rubbed it in and he started crying.”


To be honest, I don't even remember him going backstage. As I said before, it has nothing to do with Rihanna. He's just a bitch. But this is uncalled for. We all knew the tears were selfish. But drops!? #cmonbruhh

No comments:

Post a Comment