People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Going, Going, GONNEEE!!!



There's a point in time where black people should abide by the rules. The rules of this inflatable water slide CLEARLY stated the weight limit. Me alone was pushing the boundaries. But we did it anyway. We did it because we were drunk, and we were high, and we were having the most amazing time of life. Lesson learned: Glue your wig on. Put enough bobby pins in your ponytail to hold that bitch in, and do NOT listen to others that are rooting you on for this shit. The outcome: a black and blue mark the size of Texas on my leg!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment