People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Gabbyyy NOOOOOO!!!!


I use to fucks with this Precious chick. But NOW? She's just inching her way to a beat down. Ok, honeybun, congrats on your stardom, but now you need to sit your porkchop eating ass DOWN!!! I had your back! I took up for you when the media was stomping your pork fat back into the ground. But I'm not going to sit here and let you just act like a diva! Sweet Cheeks (and that's a whole hell of a lotta cheeks), you are acting like the world is suppose to shine out your ass. And you are acting like a certified GROUPIE BITCH!!! Despite the other instances I've been hearing about, I ran across this shit today!!! It disgusted me and instantly made me laugh at your pitiful attempts. Gabby recently had a run in with my boo Trey Baby...here's what she said about it..

“I’m super crushing on Trey Songz,” she says. “I used to listen to his music when I worked in an office, and when I met him a few weeks ago, I couldn’t contain my excitement.” During their first conversation Sidibe recalls asking the singer, “‘Now that we go to the same events, you think I’m cool, right? Do you want to date? We could just get married!’”

She needs to understand that she is a CELEBRITY!!!!!!! Whether it be A list or Z list, she is in the limelight and she can't be saying the shit she use to say when she use to chill with Paquita! Relaxx hun! You're in there. Stop stretching for all this extra attention. And if you even THOUGHT you had a chance with Trey Songz..BITCH.BOO.BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment