People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#GroupieBITCH






I'm dying right now. Apperantly this groupie bitch was left alone in Darren McFadden's hotel room and homegirl went BUCK wild on the groupie shots. OMG!!! I haddd to post this!! This bitch was THIRRRSSSTTTYYYY for some play. She was snapping pics of hotel room keys? Ultimate fail!!!! Homegirl said "Shiiitttt, none of my friends are going to believe my ugly ass got some play!! Lemme take some pictures for proof".. Smh. I don't think I could ever be THIS bad. I mean damn girl, have some morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment