People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Thoughts on "Stage Rape"



Since day 1, when man realized they were able to control a woman's emotions simply from a gentle touch and a soft kiss, they took that shit and ran with it! More than ever, male celebrities who have TONS of sex appeal have been pulling crazed fans up and giving them some good loving! I've been to a few concerts and most male artists, mostly r&b artists give one lucky lady the perfect opportunity to make them need a change of panties. I've seen Usher, B2K, Marques Houston, Chris Brown and Bow Wow do it before. Most of the time I get SO pissed that I'm usually spending the entire performance criticizing how the bitches shoes are dusty or how her forehead is lighting up the entire arena with it's gloss. But as I have gotten older, and these entertainers such as Akon, and Trey Songz continue to pull these girls on stage, some not being of age, I think to myself...EWWWW!!! Back in the day I would have LOVED to climb on that stage and have every bitch in the crowd hate on me something serious. And as much as I would absolutely adore for Trey Songz to use his tongue and lick ALL the right spots, I say to myself, is this appropriate? My ultimate fantasy has ALWAYS been for Trey's tongue to be down my throat (sorry baby, i love you), but hell, if he goes to all 50 cities, and sticks his tongue down 50 different girls throats, I have NO clue what the fuck these bitches have. Not to mention the groupies that are waiting out back when the concert is over. That is DISGUSTING! Yeah you're famous and yeah you're sexy, but bitch, show me some papers before you wanna lay your lips on this. I don't know whose stank, dirty ass coochie you had your lips wrapped around last night. Ladies, I applaud you for getting up there and letting Drake spread his herpes. Not I, said the cat. Pshhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment