People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh Yeah, What a Barbie! ::said in my pure sarcasm voice::




Everyone is on this Nicki Minaj bandwagon. And I'm not hating on the girl because she's doing BIG things. But we all know it, Nicki Minaj, as an MC is WHACK! As a performer. She is great. She dresses up in these over exposed clothes and wears neon green wigs. But at the end of the day, Dr. Suess can spit better than her. With that being said, I want to show you all the pics of Nicki Minaj that has surfaced before she was the "Harajuku Barbie". Looks to me as though Jamaica, Queens wasn't too hot for her image back then. #justsayin'..And my oh my, what big butt you have Nick. (also said in my sarcastic voice). I'm just waiting for the hype to die down) so I can tell the world "Told ya so".

While we're at it, we can go ahead and peep her new video "Your Love", which is currently number 1 on the Billboard charts. I hate this song, but the look, ya know, the normal look, is good for her! She would get so much more respect from me if she didn't act like a fuckin fool half the time. Not gonna lie, I like the video. It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment