People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Summerrr Timmmeee

I usually never do summer Vacays but this year I decided to go to North Carolina for a few days. It wasn't really a vacation, but hell, I was away from work and I had tons of FUCKING fun!! The Luau went amazing!!!!!!!!!! I stressed over that shit for days. After 4 pm on Sunday (when the Luau was happening) I was so drunk, high and carefree. I don't want to go into EVERY single detail from my vacation but I LOVE IT!! I loved the people I was with, I love the family the friends the.... Anywho, I missed the shit out of my bf the entire time. He's in Cali..He wanted to be like me and take a trip the same week I did. ::gives him the side eye:: Needless to say, I'll shut the fuck up and show you some of my FAVORITE pictures from the week. Trust and believe videos will be put up as soon as my lazy ass cousin wakes his ass up and gets the getting!




















No comments:

Post a Comment