People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, July 22, 2010

THEY ARE BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!


I remember when I first met my boyfriend! I had these shoes on, and until THIS day he will tell me that they were the ugliest shoes EVER! But fuck him (jk baby), I ALWAYS loved these kicks. And they are re-releasing. Despite what ANYBODY says, the sneaker head culture is going to go bananas over this drop. Men, woman, ALL!!!! They drop next month in August. And there isn't any word on price, but I'm sure they will be $180, face value. Ughhh, it's going to be a busy month for me and sneakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment