People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Dream and Christina Milian

Besides the fact that The Dream is a total CHOP, and Christina Milian is drop dead gorgeous, I really am not too interested in their break up. Like the Dream said, it should be kept private and amongst themselves. The reason why I'm blogging about this particular subject is because Brandy had some VERY uplifting words for C. Milli. Now I fucks with Brandy, she's an AMAZING singer and she throws a positive flare to the music industry. After reading her advice to Christina, I felt as though this could be applied to damn near every hope, relationship, dream, ANYTHING!!! Here's what she said..

“I would just say to Christina that nobody is here to make you complete but yourself. Of course, we are all here to experience love and all of that good stuff. Your strength is within. Just tap into it and you can overcome anything. Take it from somebody that’s been through so much sh*t in life. You can overcome anything with the power of God because God lives within you. So Keep your head up girl. Come out and kill em’!

Preach on GIRL!!! PREAACCCHH ON!!!!!! That was inspiration to damn near EVERY woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment