People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Loyal Readers, Fans and Stalkers,

Please bare with me as I slowly make a comeback to La La Land. I know, I've been slacking to the umph degree. But my life has been busier then a crackhead in Brooklyn. I can't promise and quick and easy comeback but I will try to ease my way back into the kick of things. I've missed a lot of news, gossip, new releases, etc. Don't expect me to redeem myself with that because it will be IMPOSSIBLE for me to catch up. But I'm here, I'm back....Listentolala.blogspot.com...BITCH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment