People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheaters


Cheaters by far is one of the most hilarious shows to hit prime-time television. There is nothing in this world that the average American enjoys more then eating a TV dinner and watching trailer park trash catch their man at the Corner Store getting it on with the stock girl. The reason for this post is because through common conversation I asked my BFF's, what would you do if you were caught on the show Cheaters?? We set up a scenario, for example...

You and your "mistress" pull up to your house and get ready to do the thang thang. Your lover, or bf, or gf, or booty partner, whatever they may be to you, is no where to be found. You think the coast is clear, and just when it's about to go down, they are knocking on your bedroom door with camera and lights blaring in your face!!!!!

I would diiieeeeee. I would seriously just find the sharpest thing and kill myself. The embarrassment would be entirely too much to handle. If I didn't have time to kill myself, I would DEF have a heart attack! And I think about it vice versa as well. If my BF got caught up on Cheaters, the first thing he would do is punch the shit out of the camera man!!!! LMFAO!!!! Not for nothing, I would LOVE for one of my friends to be caught up in that shit. Just for the laughs!!! LMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment