People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Talks

Everyone knows that my mother can REALLY irk my nerves sometimes. Other times she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Last night me and my mom bonded. I think as I get older I tend to realize that I am fully capable of making of own decisions but Kendall can speak some truth! Last night we went on over to Red Lobster for a drink. We started to talk about this annoying little bitch at my job who for some reason likes to hate on me. From there, we moved along to a topic that I continue to tell myself I will NOT talk to my mom about: MY RELATIONSHIP!

I didn't give many details, but she has pretty much always been against my relationship because she's seen me mad, and the trillions of tears I cried. She said something that shined SO much light on the stressful situation that it made me really appreciate her insight!

I have a big reputation of only having guy friends. Well what can I say, me and females don't get along too well. I swear, it's NOT me!! It's envious bitches who like to hate on the shit that makes me! Anyways, I spoke with a "new" friend. When I say "new" I mean a friend of a friend who introduced me to his friend. With that being said we spoke through text. Not knowing much about me, only having chilled all of one time, he made the generalization that I am a "good girl" and he made a comment about "hoping to find someone like me". With no inappropriate intentions (c'mon guys, he's my bro), I felt like that was one of the nicest things someone could ever say to me! It instantly put a smile on my face and made the ease of this day a little less stressful!

Sometimes in life we are fully aware of our personalities as well as our weaknesses and strengths. But hearing a quick reminder can always some what give us a pick me up!! I love having these educated talks with people who can understand life in a better outlook. These open-minded people who can not judge you for what you've done in the past or what you think about the future. I rarely tell people how much they mean to me, but today is going to be appreciation day! I will write everyone who I feel like deserves to be appreciated. So if you get a letter, text, email, facebook status, message, wall post..THANKS!!!! I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment