People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do I HAVE To Grow Up??

A lot of people feel like 21 is the age for maturity and responsible decisions. Wellll, I've been mature for the past 5 years of my life. When I woke up on October 5th, I felt EXACTLY the same as I did on October 4th. My titties may have sagged a few inches, but other then that..I felt the same and I pretty much looked the same. For those of you who have known me for a while and watched me grow and evolve and DEF say I have come a LONG way. I use to rock a pony tail like it was NOBODY'S business. And let's not mention the over-sized basketball jerseys and timbs. ::cringes:: Everyone said I would FINALLY grow out of that when I started dating. Hmm, some of that is true. But the everything started evening out. My boobs didn't look funny and although my butt is still flat I've learned to work with it. 21 has become a realization for a lot of things. I did grow up. I even took my monroe out. Which was a BIG thing for me. I miss it like crazy!!
I find myself going into Nine West and Aldo rather then Premium Laces and Foot Locker...( I just bought a pair of blazers..lets not get it twisted). You can say I've become more girlier?? Eww, I hate the word girly. My favorite part about 21 is I'm not the baby anymore. How sick was I of people telling me I can't do this and that. Fuck that and you bitch! I'm content with the way things are going right now. Someone shot my BF in the ass with some sort of magical excellent BF powers, because he has been SO on point these past few months. I mean I've always loved the shit out of him, but jesus it almost feels like I'm not dating the same person...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Well uhmm, I came back from lunch and I don't really have much to say. I lost my train of thought when I was sipping on that cocktail <-- I kid. I'll be back, I'm sure. Double Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment