People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Battle of the Sexes Album Review



01. Intro
02. How Low
03. My Chick Bad f. Nicki Minaj
04. Everybody Drunk f. Lil Scrappy
05. I Do It All Night
06. Sex Room f. Trey Songz
07. I Know You Got a Man f. Flo Rida
08. Hey Ho f. Lil Kim & Lil Fate
09. Party No Mo’ f. Gucci Mane
10. B.O.T.S. Radio f. I-20
11. Can’t Live With You f. Monica
12. Feelin’ So Sexy
13. Tell Me a Secret f. Ne-Yo
14. My Chick Bad (rmx) f. Diamond, Trina & Eve


I know what you guys are thinking. How the hell can you review an album that hasn't dropped yet. Well, Ludacris decided to leak just about every track off his upcoming album (Usher is following in his footsteps). Smart move for Mr. Luda? I don't know if you want to call it all of that but this album is FIRE!!! I'm not a die hard Luda fan. Like I won't ever think of attending one of his concerts or anything like that. But from what I've heard so far, OMG!! Just about every song that has been leaked has been a banger! I can definitely see what he was trying to go for with the whole "Battle of the Sexes" thing. He has TONS of cameos..Which is a good thing because he is definitely an artist who often needs some help from others. One of my favorite tracks on the album is "Tell Me a Secret" featuring Ne-Yo! Ludacris definitely hit both sides of the game with this one. He has his macho manly man songs like "Hey Ho" and then he gives the ladies something to rock to with "My Chick Bad" and my PERSONAL FAVORITE OF ALL TIME "Sex Room" with Trey Songz.

Usher on the other hand, well...from what I've heard so far...His album is going to be weaker then 7 days. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment