People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Fairy Tales DO Come True in La La Land

When I was younger, I was told stories of the princess who fell in love with the prince and lived happily ever after. Although that may not be the "entire" truth, ok, who am I kidding?? I don't know where the fuck that happens!! Disney never goes into details about the trails and tribulations of a relationship before this glorified marriage. Anywho, after kissing a few frogs here and there, I've found my prince!! My supporters of this blog may roll your eyes and some of you may even unfollow me. But the point of the matter is...there is honestly no one else in this world that can make me as happy as him. I seriously thought about this the other day. And I am 100% smiles in his presence. Our fairy tale wasn't exactly like the ones you find in the kids section of the library. It was a roller coaster of emotions that finally placed us where we needed to be. I was never given a poisoned apple (at least I don't think I was), no one ever came to save me on their white stallion. My heart was won the good ol' fashion way. I know I blog about this guy and my love life a lot. But I really want to show people that love is alive and kicking!! That no matter who or what tries to fill your head with bullshit, the ultimate decision is yours. Granted we all make mistakes, some from which we learn from, and those mistakes should never be dangled over someones head, patiently waiting for the cord to be cut. The title of this post is " Fairy Tales DO Come True in La La Land". And three years ago I met my knight in shining armor, my prince of Siberia, my king of all kings. I haven't yet experienced the bare chested, open shirt coming to save me on a horse (or bmw), but I never needed any of that to think of him so highly as I do.

Hi world. Once upon a time, this girl met this guy. Despite the current situation the girl was in she decided to play it cool. Its been 3 years as friends and 1 year and 3 months as a couple. She became a popular journalist and later became owner of her own magazine. He became the star running back for the Dallas Cowboys. And the lived happily ever after..The End :)

No comments:

Post a Comment