People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

They Came, They Saw, They Conquered

Growing up with 2 older brothers I was always into the manly man things. Hell, I was such a tomboy back in the days it was sickening!! Now that the weather is finally starting to get a little better, I figured we can all go ahead and remember the good ol' days. The Super Soaker days! Whether you were a girly girl or a straight up manly man, Super Soakers were one of THE most enjoyable things under the sun!!!!! Like most toys, they evolve. Some get so commercialized and whack that we lose interest. But the Super Soaker....MAN!!! That thing improved better with time!

The 50 footer


This is the Super Soaker that we all grew up with. The original. The one that you pumped until the that plastic piece got super tight!!! The only downside? These things freaking ran out of water so quickly.

And then the Super Soaker name began its evolution!

It expanded its tank size to hold more water! It also came up with a whole new state of the art design.

Then it got spiffy on us and created guns with more then one shooter!!!

MAN DO I MISS THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!! I always have trouble finding the vintage ones. Seriously, how cool would it be to have an old school water gun fight!?!?!?!? SOMEONE FIND ME ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment