People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend.


So the reason for my lack of blogging is simple. My big bro was in town!!!! O-M-G, I had tons and bunches of fun. Where do I start? From the amazing breakfast to the dinner that went out with a bang! I hardly get to see him and when we do, our time is realllyy scarce. This time around we got to spend some quality time together and do some bonding. I always enjoy talking and hanging around with him for several reasons. For starters, he is JUST like me! We love the same things. It was sooo cool to have a little shopping buddy who knew was Stussy was and wanted to go to Kid Robot and Supreme. I don't get that often. We hit up the Dunkxchange on Sunday. Something that I wasn't really crazy about doing. And needless to say I was a little frustrated at the start of the day. I had to do a quick outfit change because my feet were hurting THAT bad. Like, I could barely walk!!! Once we arrived, after getting lost because SOMEONE gave me the wrong address, I walked into this fucking hot, sweaty, crowded ass club. From the moment I walked in, I was like HELL NO, I am NOT feeling this. But once I was surrounded by fellow sneaker heads and great music, I was like HEYYYY, this isn't so bad. I wish I had like a million dollars because I wanted like every shoe there. I loved the atmosphere (despite the smell and amount of people), the music was pumping and everyone was pretty much on the same mission: Cop a pair of dope kicks. Although I didn't get any kicks, I got a really cute shirt that I can't wait to wear!!!!!! Overall, this weekend was sort of like an eye opener. I normally have guy friends who just wanna get with me. But Loso is genuinely a REAL friend. Something that I don't even think I can find these days. I was sad to see him go, but hopefully this is the start of many more trips!!!

But as always, reality sets in and its back to fucking work!! Ughhhh, I hate MONDAYS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment