People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rihanna and Travis Barker


So did anyone watch the Bad Girls Club Part 2 Reunion special?? All I have to say is NATALIE NUNN IS A MUTHAFUCKIN LIE!!! Bitch there is no way in HELL that you and your "security" where chopping it up next to Rihanna in a club. I'm sure the VIP Rihanna has isn't even open to unknown bitches like you. Don't play ya self hun. You know dammnnn well Rihanna will beat the brakes off of you. Let's be real, you are just craving some attention. Stand in line with Tila Tequila. Speaking of Tila, where the hell has her fame hungry ass been?

No comments:

Post a Comment